Dear Students & Parents,
Interested in Culinary & Patisserie Program? Study from the expert in this industry!
Le Cordon Bleu is considered by many to be the world’s premier culinary arts institute.
With over 120 years of teaching experience, Le Cordon Bleu network has remained committed to providing a solid foundation in best practices in Gastronomy, Hospitality and Management.
Graduates become part of a great tradition of excellence, with credentials that will set them apart from the competition in a demanding and changing environment.
You are cordially invited to attend Le Cordon Bleu Info Session at JACK Study Abroad – Serpong Office on 9 May 2017 @ 3-6 pm
And meet Ms Mariani Lim – Le Cordon Bleu Indonesia Representative to discuss further about the program:
– Diplome de Cuisine
– Diplome de Patisserie
– Bachelor of Business (Intl Hotel Management)
– Bachelor of Business (Intl Restaurant Management)
– Bachelor of Business (Food Entrepreneurship)
– Bachelor of Business (Wine Entrepreneurship)
– Bachelor of Business (Convention and Event Management)
– Master of International Hospitality Management